Don't forget to smile :)

Sunday 31 May 2015

Would You Rather Tag

Hey guys! <3

So today it is only mouse and I will be doing the Would You Rather Tag! I know that there have already been quite a few tags on our blog, but the questions in this tag are awesome! 

So lets get on with the post!

1) Would you rather walk around all day with you skirt tucked in your underwear or be seen wearing a really see through dress?
~Erm... This is a tough question... Probably the see through dress because my hair might hide it a bit and so would a jacket!


2) Would you rather go to a party and not realize until the end of the night that you have lipstick on your teeth or that your fake lashes are coming unglued?
~I think I would go for the lipstick on the teeth because I could be wearing a nude lipstick and it wouldn't be too noticeable I guess!


3)Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
~Blush! This was an easy question for me! I just hate the idea of only one eye without mascara!


4) Would you rather wear lipstick/lipliner combo or frosty blue eyeshadow?
~Ohh, this is a hard question! I think it would have to be the lipstick/lipliner combo just because I am not extremely keen on the blue eyeshadow! :D


5) Would you rather wear foundation that is two shades too light or go way overboard on bronzer?
~Foundation!! I do not want to look like I just fell over and face planted into a load of mud!


6) Would you rather drink an entire bottle of ketchup or run into the guy who broke your heart on a bad hair day when your skin is freaking out?
~I think I would go for the guy who broke my heart one because AN ENTIRE BOTTLE  OF KETCHUP IS JUST DISGUSTING!!!


7) Would you rather be able to date any celeb you wanted or wake up with perfect red carpet-worthy hair?
~I would date any celeb I wanted because then I could have my own hairstylist and voila! Perfect red carpet worthy hair!


8) Would you rather your armpits smell musky or like delicious lasagna?
~Delicious lasagna because... It's delicious!


9)Would you rather give up your makeup or mobile phone for one year?
~My mobile phone because I could use a computer!

10) Would you rather run into a cute guy you like with food in your teeth or no makeup at all?
~No makeup... I don't really have an explanation, I just thought it was better.

Ok, so I hope you enjoyed this blog post! If you answer any of these questions or want to ask us any questions, either comment down below, tweet us or follow us on Instagram. Our usernames on both Twitter and Instagram is @cailascreations

See you soon!

Love Caila xx

No comments:

Post a Comment