Don't forget to smile :)

Sunday 14 June 2015

15 weird questions tag! x

Hello everybody!!
Today it is just giraffe because we were again unable to meet up, but anyway, today I'm going to do the 15 weird questions tag! I'm not sure if this is a very well known tag or not but I'm going to do it anyway so let's do it...

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Umm I have more than one but for anonymity reasons I cannot say!!
2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I click my toes a lot
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I HATE it when my neck, shoulders and feet are touched.. Not sure why....
4. What song do you blast and belt out when you are home alone?
Either Bang Bang by Jessie J ft. Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj or Donatella by Lady Gaga
5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
People that lean on me
6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I pick at the skin on my left thumb- that was rather precise and a bit gross haha
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The middle
8. What was your first stuffed animal and its name?
I can't remember sadly..
9. What drink do you always order at Starbucks?
I've actually never even been inside a Starbucks!!
10. What's a beauty rule you preach but never actually practice?
Umm blending out your bronzer properly, I don't do this because I don't wear bronzer haha
11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Away from the shower head
12. Do you have any weird body skills?
I can pop some of my joints out of place 😏👌🏻
13. What's your favourite comfort food that's bad but you love to eat anyway?
Jaffa cakes or chocolate digestives
14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Umm I don't really know to be honest
15. Time to sleep, what are you wearing?
I think this question means what clothes are you wearing when it's time to go to sleep..? But anyway I would be wearing either my pajamas or the clothes that I was wearing that day

I hope you enjoyed me answering these 15 weird questions! Make sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter @cailascreations  !!
 If you want us to see something that you post make sure to use the hashtag #cailascreations ☺️
Love Caila xx

No comments:

Post a Comment