Don't forget to smile :)

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Film Ratings

Hey guys!

So today, I (mouse) am going to be talking about films! Yes, this is a completely different post to normal but i thought that it would be a fun post. Also seeing as it is nearly Autumn, I will be wanting to watch a film in the evenings when it is cold outside! (Disclaimer : I wanted to write about films that everyone would be able to watch so these films will only be PG or 12 rated). Don't worry there won't be any spoilers!

1. 10 Things I Hate About You
This is a chick flick from the 90's, it is just one of those generic rom-coms where you fall in love with the characters! It portrays two sisters with completely different personalities unable to date until the eldest sister dates someone (but the older sister is undateable!)  There is some interesting fashion choices in there though! I would rate it 9/10.

2. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
This is a great comedy where a Greek lady and a high school teacher (who isn't Greek) fall in love. The Greek lady's family are eccentric and hilarious! I would rate it 8/10.

3. Warm Bodies
Human teenagers roam the outside world during a zombie apocalypse, and unfortunately cross paths with a group of hungry zombies. In this group of hungry zombies is a unique zombie called R who crosses paths with Julie (human). I rate this 9.5/10.

I hope you enjoyed this slightly different blog post! Sorry that it was slightly shorter and based mostly on romantic movies, if you want a different genre of movies for us to review leave us a comment down below and we will be sure to make a blog post on one of your requests! Don't forget to follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@cailascreations).

Love Caila xx

No comments:

Post a Comment