Don't forget to smile :)

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Summer into Autumn

Hello,

So today I (mouse) am going to be doing quite a random blog post on summer in general! By the way, sorry if you live in the Southern Hemisphere because I know that it is the end of winter there so come back in six months! Haha! But in the northern hemisphere, it is now unfortunately the end of summer/beginning of autumn. 

Personally, I love Autumn but that is when back to school happens and you have less time to chill out and more time to work! What's your favourite season? 

I love this quote about summer which is like 'Summer. Hair gets lighter. Skin gets darker. Water gets warmer. Drinks get colder. Music gets louder. Nights get longer. Life gets better.' It's such a nice quote and it's so true as well!

But then there is also this lovely quote about Autumn 'Hoodies, hot cocoa, boots, jeans, cuddling, crisp air, flushed cheeks. I live for Autumn.' The thing is, all seasons are lovely for different reasons. It's just personal opinion on which season is your favourite or whether you love all seasons.

I don't have a favourite season, all of them are my favourite!

Sorry about the rambling, different type of blog post and sorry it was a bit shorter. I just wanted to share some thoughts!

Don't forget to follow us on Instagram and Twitter (@cailascreations)

Thank you so much for checking out our blog, it means so much to us! We hope you have a lovely week.

Love Caila xx

No comments:

Post a Comment