Don't forget to smile :)

Thursday 23 July 2015

Summer tunes: Summer Extravaganza!!

Hey Everybody!

Today it is both of us!! We are going to tell you some of our favourite summer songs at the moment :) We hope you enjoy!!

Mouse's Top Songs (they aren't in any particular order):

  • Honey I'm Good - Andy Grammer (I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS SONG)
  • Someone New - Hozier
  • Marvin Gaye - Charlie Puth ft. Meghan Trainor
  • O.R.E.O Song - Carrie Hope Fletcher (this is a really cute song and I don't know why I love it so much, definitely recommend!)
  • Walkashame - Meghan Trainor
  • Goldrush - Ed Sheeran (This song is lovely and for some reason relaxes me)
  • Come on Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners (This is an older song but the tune is soo good!)
  • Express Yourself - Labrinth (it has such a lovely message!)
  • Hey Mama - David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha & Afrojack (A typical summery song)
  • Worth it - Fifth Harmony (SO SASSY!)

Giraffe's Top Songs:

  • Fancy- Igggy Azalea ft. Charli xcx
  • Trouble- Iggy Azalea ft. Jennifer Hudson (I'M OBSESSED)
  • Not letting go- Tinie Tempah ft. Jess Glynn 
  • Bills- LunchMoneyLewis (who doesn't like this song?!?!?!)
  • Shut up and dance- WALKTHEMOON
  • Bad Blood- Taylor Swift ft. Kendrick Lamar (again.. I'M OBSESSED)
  • Love me like you do- Ellie Goulding
  • Elastic Heart- Sia (this is kinda old now but I still LOVE it!)
  • Sugar- Maroon 5 (this is just a song that everyone loves!)
  • Real love- Clean Bandit + Jess Glynn
We hope you enjoyed this weeks blog post! Please tweet us to tell us what your favourite summer songs are so that we can have a listen! Our instagram and twitter is @cailascreations   :)
Love
Caila xx

No comments:

Post a Comment