Don't forget to smile :)

Saturday 27 September 2014

Would you rather by giraffe

Howdy everyone!
So mouse has given me a few would you rather questions and thought we would share them with you!!

Would you rather......
1. Wear skirts for the rest of my life or trousers?
Skirts
2. Never leave England or never visit England?
Never visit England
3. Eat slugs for the rest of my life or whenever I sneeze, slugs come out of my nose?
Sneezing slugs!!
4. Poop or vomit rainbow?
Poop
5. Have every piece of makeup in the world or go wherever I want in the world?
Every piece of makeup
6. Be stuck in school or be homeless for the rest of my life?
Be stuck in school
7. Have someone always touching my neck (I hate people touching my neck) or never understand anyone else?
People touching my neck
8. Have an interrupting belly button or never be able to stop blinking?
Have an interrupting belly button
9. Be naked or never go on the internet again?
Naked
10. Never see mouse again or never eat chocolate again?
Never see mouse again!! Haha! 😉

We hope you enjoyed this post! The qotd will be on mouse's post
Byeee from Caila xx

No comments:

Post a Comment