Don't forget to smile :)

Monday 13 April 2015

Product review!

Hi everyone!!
Today it's just giraffe because we couldn't meet up to write this. Anyway today I am going to tell you about 3 hair products!

The first one is the Batiste Floral and Flirty Blush Dry Shampoo! I've had this for a few weeks now and I think it's great! It's not good to wash your hair everyday so if your hair is looking a bit greasy or oily and you don't want to wash it just spray some dry shampoo in and rub it in (so your hair doesn't stay white!!) and you are good to go! BTW: it smells amazing as well!!



The second product is the TRESemmė UV Filter Heat Defence. I never used to use heat protectant but I actually think it makes a lot of difference because my hair feels a lot softer and doesn't feel as 'frazzled' if that makes any sense! This heat protectant can protect your hair up to 230 degrees C.

The final product has literally become my best friend!! It is the got2b oil-licious by Schwarzkopf ( did you know that Schwarzkopf actually means black head in German?!?! Haha 😏) anyway this is an Arian oil that your hair instantly absorbs and it makes your hair super shiny, sleek and tame from any fly aways. I have used Argan oil before but it was a lot more expensive than this and it did exactly the same job! This one only cost about £3. To use this I just comb my hair after I have a shower and then put the oil in and then put the heat protectant (if I use a hairdryer that day). I would suggest using 3-5 pumps on wet hair and 1 pump on dry hair. This is because it can make dry hair look greasy - since it is an oil. If you do put it on dry hair I would highly suggest not putting on the roots because your hair will definitely look greasy!!

You can purchase all of these products from boots, Superdrug and most supermarkets. 
I hope you enjoyed this blog post and if you try any of these products out make sure to tell us what you think/thought of them! 
You can tweet us or tag us in pictures.....
Twitter: @cailascreations
Instagram: @cailascreations 
You can also use the hashtag #cailascreations if you want us to see any of your posts! If you want you can leave us a comment! We will make sure yo reply ASAP! (The comment section is at the bottom of each post in case you didn't know)
Love Caila xx

No comments:

Post a Comment