Don't forget to smile :)

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Starting off with make up: recommendations

Hey everyone!
It's just giraffe here today because again we couldn't meet up in the weekend. But anyway, today I'm going to give you a few recommendations of make up to get you started with make up!

1. If your only just starting with make up I wouldn't go right ahead with foundation, I would just start with wearing concealer (you can skip this if you don't get spots, blemishes or red blotchy skin). But the concealer that I recommend is the Collection Lasting Perfection! This is really affordable and gives very good coverage.

2. I think mascara just finishes off your eyes without the need to wear eyeshadow. The mascara I would recommend is the Maybeline the Falsies. If you can afford it, I would recommend MAC Zoom Lash- this honestly does NOT budge!!

3. Blush wise I would suggest Collection shimmer shades. I think we have mentioned this before in a post but it just gives an amazing subtle rosey effect on the cheeks!! (You can tell I'm a fan of it haha)

4. Finally, the lips! If you want to you can just apply lip balm if your like me and you prefer doing your eyes. But if you want a natural look I would go for the Tanya Burr lipgloss in Chic! Honestly, this is like the perfect nude shade and it looks good on anyone! If you want a neutral lipstick, I would go for one from MUA! MUA Lipsticks are really affordable and are a good pigmentation level.


I think these 4 things are all you need If you are starting off with makeup and I've worn makeup for a while now and sometimes I only wear the above!! If you want something extra, I would wear a frosty or natural eyeshadow on the lid and blended at the crease.
Also, if you want to powder your face because it looks a bit shiny, I would use the rimmel stay matte powder!
I hope you enjoyed this post and remember to tweet us and follow us on........
Twitter: @cailascreations
Instagram: @cailascreations

Love
Caila xx

No comments:

Post a Comment