Don't forget to smile :)

Sunday 18 January 2015

Would You Rather Beauty Tag!

Hey Guys!

So it is only Mouse today! And I was looking for a fun tag to do and this one popped up! I hope you enjoy!

1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or nice hair and no make-up?
Nice hair and no make-up, I mean messy hair would just look disgusting...

2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Shave my eyebrows, I could fill them in easily rather than having to put false lashes on everyday!

3 Would you rather be forced to shop at MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
MAC! I love MAC!

4. Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
Erm... I guess lipgloss/lipliner look...

5. Would you rather leave your house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Foundation line because you could over it with your hair...

6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
Biker shorts I think.

7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or weird tan lines that can't be covered?
Weird tan lines, if you had a bad orange-y spray tan you would stand out sooooo much! I think that the tan lines would be a bit more subtle.

8. Would you rather have a bad hair cut or a bad hair colour?
Bad hair colour because you could dye it back to the original colour or stick a hat on it!

9. Would you rather have YouTube or Twitter taken away forever? (I know this isn't really beauty related but this was one of the questions!)
Twitter because I am ADDICTED to YouTube!

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Makeup brushes because you can apply makeup with other things e.g makeup sponge

So I hope you all enjoyed this post! If you feel like answering any of our questions feel free to tweet us or DM us on Instagram! We would love to hear your feedback!
Instagram; @cailascreations
Twitter: @cailascreations

See you soon!
Love Caila xx

No comments:

Post a Comment